Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Life Is More Interesting With Three

I know that it has been a week or so since we have last added anything to the blog. I honestly have been trying to get Linda to make a post, but with everything that's going on, and her constant motto of "I'm busy" this hasn't happened. I will keep trying.

Anyway, Linda and Rebekah made it home just fine on...

(As I'm writing this John John Man comes down stairs wearing his "Batman Suit" (read: his blue hooded bath towel). This kid has some skill as we hang the towels on hooks behind the bathroom door. How this pint sized wonder of a kid can get it down is beyond me.)

Here is what I'm talking about. John in his "Bat-Suit" and Kelsey in her ... jammies.


... Sunday the 16th. Life has been a bit more challenging to adjust to with Bekah. She is by far the best baby we have had thus far, sleeping 3-4 hours in between feedings. The difficulty lies in moving this massive family of ours. The logistics of moving a family when you are already out of arms is a bit more daunting than previously suggested by those with 3 or more children of their own.

However, we have quickly adapted to the new challenges and are functioning well. We'll see how Linda does when I go back to school and work this week.

No comments: