Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

I know this is a BIT late...but we wanted everyone to know the fun we had while Grandma Sue and Great Grams came to visit. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the kids with the grandparents (bad me!). But the kids still talk about when will they get to see Grandma Sue and Grams again! Good memories for all!


I did get some pictures of the girls and then the traditional spread of pies on pie night! Thought I'd share the love, even if it is a few months late!



This picture is actually from Kelsey's first bus ride at school. It happened shortly before Thanksgiving. Believe me, the kids' harnesses for preschool are a curious thing. They are difficult to get the kids into and even harder for me to believe that they would really save a life. I think they're more of a restraint system to keep kids sitting down than to keep them safe....I guess that helps keep them safe too. Ah well.

No comments: