Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three Months Old

Okay, let's see if you all see what I see...



Yes, those are happy babies...but who's who?

If you guessed Bekah's the one on the left and Jack's the one on the right, you're correct! If you're like Bekah, (she guessed the one on the left was our neighbor boy who's borrowing our jammies) then you get as confused as I do sometimes with my kids. Silly, Mommy.



Anyway, thought I'd update you all on how Jack's doing and how fast he's growing. He's smiling, starting to coo, and holding himself up better than ever. He's on reflux meds but that means he's a happier baby now! Looking back, I probably should have had all my kids (sans Bekah) on the medicine; but we all survived.

Jack's almost fifteen pounds and sleeping longer through the night. He's been so much fun lately. Hope you all enjoy the dimples like I do!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

wow I can't believe how big he is getting. I am glad the reflux med. helped.