Friday, October 2, 2009

A Month of Firsts

We've just had our first snowfall of the season! Doesn't Mt. Timpanogos look beautiful? It was cold, windy and rainy down in the valley all day. When the clouds broke apart for a few minutes, I knew I had to get the camera quick...this wasn't going to last long. I was right. By the time I'd run down to the basement and back upstairs, the perfect photo moment had passed. Luckily, the clouds parted just enough to let some more sunlight hit the mountain. Not quite as good as the first time I noticed it, but enough to give some definition to the hills, valleys, and snowy peaks. So pretty!

Another first for us this month has been the "first day" of preschool for two of my kids. John and Kelsey started HeadStart on the 15th of this month. Kelsey goes once a week and John goes four days out of five. Both of them are so excited to be going to a school. They are both getting so big and learning so much! I'm so proud of them! Aren't they cute!?

2 comments:

melissa said...

They are darling! and the mtn is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing-I miss seeing stuff like that sometimes.

Keith said...

Yep, they are cute . . . and happy.