Monday, February 9, 2009

The Many Faces of Our Silly Kids

I didn't think John's face making skills were so popular until I walked into a higher end department store and saw a mannequin with the same face that John makes when he greets people. So, you tell me, doesn't this look the same?


Anyway, while we're on a roll with "face-making" skills, let's check out the other kids' skills! Bekah's pictures were actually taken on John's birthday when we celebrated with cupcakes and chocolate icing. Mmmmm...doesn't she look lovely?


Kelsey didn't want to be left out of the picture when I asked John to make faces for me. So...here are the two who copy each other.


So if my kids ever come up to you and make one of these faces, it really means they like you. Crazy, huh?

1 comment:

Keith said...

No. I think John looks a lot better, less attitude.