Monday, November 17, 2008

Park Pictures


I have been behind. These pictures are over a month old but I had to put them up to let you see how the kids have been doing now that Fall has arrived...and is nearly over. They have enjoyed our trips to the duck park and the last time we went the ducks were so hungry, they didn't care how close they got before they could eat. In the pictures, the kids were so excited to see the ducks they didn't care they were giving away their snacks (Goldfish) to the ducks. Everyone was happy that day!

Look at all the ducks! Bekah was saying, "Addah, Addah, Addah!" and kept trying to touch them!

John and Kelsey love this jungle gym. Kelsey had to try everything that John did. I kept having to watch her (seems like I should watch Bekah more since she's the baby), but Kelsey's coordination isn't as developed as John's. I was worried she'd fall and lose her last front tooth. Then she'd really be singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" for the next six years.

No comments: