Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mom's Feeling the Muse

So, I decided to "show off" some of my completed projects. I'm proud of any project I actually finish but some of these turned out rather well....if I may say so. Anyway, to show you some of the things I've been doing this summer and fall, I thought I'd include some pictures. It was fun!

Spaghetti sauce goes quickly in our house, especially if it's premade! This took a few hours to complete but I'm excited to see bottles of sauce ready for cold winter days when I don't feel like cooking much. Very nice and tasty!

I just finished these at a Relief Society activity. The first two are magnet boards. I used two pieces of 12x12 scrapbooking paper and glued them to a large piece of sheet metal (the edges aren't sharp, thank goodness!). The letters (pet themed board) and the flowers have magnets on the back. The other three objects are supposed to be car kits. They are hot pads with baggies sewn inside to carry things like scissors, thread, buttons, pens, band-aids, etc. in a car's glove box. I was hoping to use them as little travel kits for the kids. They'd need something to hold small pads of paper, crayons, small cars/toys, etc. when we travel. Kinda fun.

No comments: