Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Rebekah Mae

Today we welcomed the newest member of the Colloton Family.

Name: Rebekah Mae Colloton
Weight: 8 lbs. 5.9 oz.
Length: 19 in.
Time: 0956 mountain (GMT -7)

I'm not much for telling stories, but I will give it the ol' college try. Linda and I dropped the kids off at our neighbor Julie's a bit before 0700 this morning. Got to the hospital and everything went smoothly: no worries, no complications, great nurses, great anesthesiologist, and of course great doctors.

Linda had a bit of trouble with some of the medication making her shake, but other than that, absolutely no complaints yet. She'll be in the hospital for a few more days. If you are in the area and would like to come visit her you can call her at 801-357-5403 to get all the needed information.

Linda is doing well. I just left the hospital to give her a chance to rest. We are so excited to have Bekah here. Below are a few pictures that I snapped this morning.


Here are a few pictures of Linda. She was covered in warm towels almost the entire time to, well....keep her warm. The first shot I liked given the Christmas Season. With the white towels and blue gown she reminded me a bit of the Virgin Mary or Madonna pictures. So the first I will title "In the likeness of a great mother" and the second "Colloton Family Madonna and Child."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats you guys! She's darling!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wish we could be there to celebrate! she's beautiful! -melissa

Robin said...

Thanks for the link to your blog! She is beautiful! And wow...Linda looks great for having just given birth. I hope I'm so lucky when that day comes! (: