Monday, March 31, 2014

Blue Bonnet Pics with Kelsey


I have been planning ahead just a teeny bit.  Okay, so it's more than a couple of months away, but there are a couple of good reasons.  First, we had to mail order this awesome dress and I didn't want it showing up on her baptism too small or too big.  So, we got it early to make sure it fit.


Second, July is hot in Texas and I didn't want a red faced little girl in her baptism pictures.  End of March is such a pretty time around here.  We've got flowers and trees blooming; birds are nesting; and the weather is perfect!


These blue bonnet flowers only bloom in the spring and they make for a beautiful backdrop!


And these pictures also are training for me with my new camera.  Thanks for being a lovely test subject, Kelsey.  Now...if only I can learn how to make the camera white balance....


No comments: