Thursday, May 20, 2010

Princess Tea Party


What a smile, Bekah! The girls and I had a simple "tea" party at the local grocery store right after John's tball game. They dressed up before we left for the game in their various princess attire and kept asking me when it was time to go to the party. All of the little girls at the game noticed the "Princesses" and how beautiful they looked. Awwwww...


But the girls had lots of fun with their pink lemonade "tea" and their dainty little peanut butter sandwiches. I think Bekah liked her pink cupcake the best. I gave Daddy my chocolate covered strawberry just before he took our pictures. It was a good idea and made the girls feel pretty special.


Aren't they just cute little princesses? Bekah only complained once that the table was too tall for her, but that's not bad for manners. Right?

No comments: