Sunday, July 27, 2008

Things That Really Made Me Laugh Hard This Week

I'm not the type of person to unabashedly laugh out loud. But, this week had some great moments.

1) Skunk?

We went camping Wednesday and Thursday to celebrate Linda's Mom's Birthday. Now this place was infested with "Barking Spiders." I had been stepping or sitting on them all night as well as a few other people at the camp. However, there seemed to be a particularly bad infestation following me around all night long. Well, as we were settling down into bed I found another, rather large, "barking spider" in my sleeping bag. As is custom when squashing these creatures I got the giggles. Well I burst out into full uproarious laughter as soon as I hear Kelsey a minute or two later ..."mommy, I smell skunk!" Absolutely made my night, and that night I really needed the laugh.

2) Big Head and little arms.

We rented Meet The Robinsons last night. This movie is a gem and definitely worth picking up. Well there was one scene that absolutely had me rolling.





The arm waving really got me....still kills me to watch it. Hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Linda Colloton said...

Shawn died laughing during this part in the movie. I couldn't tell if John was laughing at the movie or Daddy...since he can't read so well, I'm assuming he was laughing more because Daddy was laughing. Kelsey just looked at the guys in confusion. She really didn't understand the movie at all. Poor kid. Didn't have very many puppies, kitties, or horsies.